Read Write Think
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\

3 posters

Go down

OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\ Empty OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :

Post by Keifer Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:38 pm

this is my favourite song!!
Keifer
Keifer
Author

Back to top Go down

OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\ Empty Re: OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\

Post by Keifer Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Mrs.T if you want me to delete this then its ok with me
Keifer
Keifer
Author

Back to top Go down

OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\ Empty Re: OK..Ok this isnt really poetry but it wouldnt let me make a new collum to put this in :\

Post by Nate 87 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nate 87
Nate 87
Wordsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Keifer, this doesn't connect to what we are doing in class. Our posts should be connected to our reading and writing. Please delete. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://readwritethink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum