Read Write Think
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines

4 posters

Go down

Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines Empty Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines

Post by Erindarby14 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Could you imagine looking forward in your life, and knowing that you will only live to the age 69? This is what everyone in the Philippines look forward too. Which means your children and parents will be unlikely living past the age of 69 years of age. With this life expectancy rate I think the Philippines is a responsible country to loan too.
Transportation is very different there, only 30 motor vehicles per capita! That means almost every single citizen is forced to walk to important destinations. These outstanding citizens walk to their jobs, appointments, and gatherings. Do you think these citizens wake up excited to walk miles to get to their jobs? Also think about this, in a major medical crisis where could you go to get the help you need, when you needed it? You couldn’t.
If you think in the Philippines it’s hard for the adults? Well think about how hard life is for the children. With an infant mortality rate of 18.19% close to 18% of children wouldn’t live. Which means there isn’t very good healthcare in that country.
The Philippines is not a wealthy country and had a gdp per capita of 2,587. This means they don’t have enough money for decent healthcare. If a country has a low gdp rate it just goes down from there. They don’t have anything like Canada has.
With their motor vehicle rate, infant mortality rate, average life expectancy rate, and gdp, we could really make a difference. I know that lending through kiva to the Philippines would be a responsible , and life changing thing to do for them.

Erindarby14
Scribe

Back to top Go down

Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines Empty Re: Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines

Post by Keifer Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:39 pm

nice job maybe our group should have voted for Philippines then lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro farao farao 
Keifer
Keifer
Author

Back to top Go down

Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines Empty Re: Why I have Decideed to Loan to the Philippines

Post by Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:52 am

Erindarby14 wrote:
The Philippines is not a wealthy country and had a gdp per capita of 2,587. This means they don’t have enough money for decent healthcare. If a country has a low gdp rate it just goes down from there. They don’t have anything like Canada has.
With their motor vehicle rate, infant mortality rate, average life expectancy rate, and gdp, we could really make a difference. I know that lending through kiva to the Philippines would be a responsible , and life changing thing to do for them.  
A conclusion is your last opportunity to really get your message to sink it. It needs to be well organized and summarize important details in order to be convincing. You have written an exemplary conclusion here and it appears you have convinced Keifer already!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://readwritethink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:16 pm

goog job!@!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Tora1
Tora1
Writer

http://www.zoeisamazing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum